Friday 5 February 2010

Evaluation of Final edit

Personally. I believe that our work was pretty imaginative, and that we set out and completed what we aimed to do.
The sound wasn't very good in quality or volume when the actors weren't right up against the camera. If I was to go back and do this again with more equipment, I would use mics or I would get a camera with a better inbuilt mic.
The editing looks slightly unprofessional and jumpy, if I were to do it again I would spend more time on editing, using more dissolves, instead of all straightcuts.
Even though there was some shots were varied, I'd like to explore different camera angles, if it were ever possible a tracking shot when the pizza man was walking to the door could have been better.
Another thing I would change would be the lighting and setting however as we were restricted with equipment and location, that became an impossiblity.

No comments:

Post a Comment